Droprates went to almost 0
# 1
Ive noticed this week that my droprates serious went down. 7 days ago the drops were quite common and my inv was full in a short time. This week 3verything went backwards. The drops getting less and less. I am fighting monsters above my cp with a currently gap of 200 cp and a full day off fighting my in still isnt full and only had a blue and a green sword and some poor black stones. What is going on here? Is this some sort of penalty for grinding?
2020-01-05 06:45
Europe
REST0259058
# 2

No penalty , the reason for low drop rates is that becouse last week there was event with 50% boost in drop items.

Together with item like soup and New Year's items that was what probably what gave you good drops.

This week there is no boost so this is why you notice the change.  

2020-01-05 12:09
America
REST0602011
# 3
I’ve been farming before during and after the drop rate buff and haven’t dropped a single item to use at all..yellow orange nothing...really lame that the only way to get upgrades is from shakatu and talis shop and not from actually game play!!! And I’m grinding like 10+ hrs a day...in sure that has to do with the sudden drop
In players who like me after hours of playing gave up with 0 rewards for our efforts.. but really tho this drop rate is insane
2020-01-05 18:02
America
REST0243419
# 4

I got one gold weapon and one purple armor during last week drop boost.

Had to buy the second gold weapon at the market for couple of mil silver.

Was all my silver that i got gringing so far.

But it worth it as it gave me boost to level 50 and cp needend to farm Calpheon and do offline black spirit mode there.

I think that drops are random, i can grind the week and get nothing but green and blue stuff even with drop boost.

I get my stuff mostly from Ancient Ruins but Talish’s Shop is great too. Got 90 black pearls profit by selling a purple ring at the market.

The guld boss and the world boss also give good items. Grinding is great when you have all gold or orange equipment.

Otherwise grind is for selling junk for silver since the market is limited to 10 items a day.

2020-01-05 20:21
America
REST0602011
# 5

When you do ancient ruins do you max your multiplier or do you do one run at a time? I haven't gotten anything decent from ancient ruins, running lv 5 and now 6. It seems like you'd get more loot running 1x over and over, but does it also effect the quality?

2020-01-13 13:27
America
equinox1191