Arena Should Be Fixed!
# 1
There Are Many High Lvl aka High Ap players influencing arena gameplay by unequipping their defense gears to get matched with lower Cp Players. It should Be fixed because it is not a fair matchmaking when you are facing opponent with higher skill level.
2020-01-04 00:14
America
REST0379080
# 2
I agree. This is the province of bad pvp players.
2020-01-04 15:28
America
Ensane
# 3

lol i killed a level 56 player with witch today at arena my hero was lvl 48 at that monement with only 2060cp.

Witch was shooting stright but i sprint to close combat and since they have no armor kill it like in 5 seconds.

Basicly you have to escape for stright target and like in case of bosses move behind them for better kill.

Not always works becouse some use 120fps to move fast but for the most it's easy to kill someone with no armor defence.

Easy for me to kill Witch with Giant character ,harder to kill Ranger and virtualy impossible with the opponent who use hero like mine.

It comes to long range vs close range combat and keep moving do not stand on one spot. Maybe you get lucky with cheaters like those.

2020-01-04 16:59
America
REST0602011
# 4

I was wondering why I kept being matched with OP players. I can win maybe 1 in 5, I just try to get a few hits and then steer clear as best I can. Also, people using macros and standing and shooting are easy to beat. Do you get anything besides silver for losing over and over?

2020-01-13 13:31
America
equinox1191