Urgent: Threat to a Family by Player - Seeking Advice and Support
# 1

Hello, fellow BDM forum members,

I come to you today with a heavy heart and a pressing concern that has been affecting a player's family's well-being.

I'm seeking advice, support, and guidance on how to handle a difficult situation involving a player who poses a threat to my family.

Recently, we have encountered an individual in our community who has been making troubling and menacing remarks directed toward a player's family.

The threats have been alarming and have started to cause genuine fear and anxiety within Player's.

Here the image:►

As a family, we cherish the online gaming community and the friendships we've formed over the years. However,

this particular player's behavior has taken an unsettling turn, leaving us unsure of how to proceed.

I'm turning to this forum for help as I believe sharing our experiences and seeking counsel from others who may have faced similar situations could prove invaluable. So, if anyone has encountered such threats or dealt with troublesome players before, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are a few questions I hope you could help us with:

1. How can we best protect our family from further threats and intimidation?

2. Are there any practical steps we should take to report the player to the appropriate authorities or platform administrators?

3. What measures can we implement to enhance our online privacy and security?

4. How can we effectively communicate with the player in question to address their behavior without escalating the situation?

5. Have any of you gone through a similar experience, and if so, how did you manage to resolve it?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please remember that this serious matter requires thoughtful and constructive responses bt the GMs. Let's remain supportive and understanding while offering our advice. Our family's safety and well-being are of utmost importance, and we hope this community can rally together to help us through this difficult time.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post, and we eagerly await your responses.

2023-07-24 05:56
Asia
Rxeen
# 2

Report them to the cs support and block them asap

2023-07-25 07:49
Asia
YinyueJun
# 3
BDM needs to remove this person from the server and report it to the authorities!
2023-07-27 00:23
America
RoninKnight