OPINION FOR CLASS BALANCE AND OTHER CONTEN
# 1
dear pearl abyss

why is every class balance update always in that round? buffed very powerful and the next day it was nerfed to death? and it repeats itself as before, why is it a blunder??? Let's take the class balance example right now, okay????????????? Berseker already has full power dmg in reconing and other skills +++++++++ cold own skills which are very fast compared to other classes, and once made even more overdose of power fckk, why are you wasting so much budget to make other classes if it's real, you only focus buffs on classes like titan which now doesn't really make sense every meeting in the arena or in the field, HP recovery is very illogical, too drastic to be activated in the arena, if indeed dev PA is only focusing on the class from the beginning of this release, black desert mobile, so you just focused there, why do you have to create a new class and get rid of it right away because your patch note class balance is like a circle that is always in class rotation, that's all??? My advice is look at the classes that you have created and released all of them, and please don't prioritize anything, don't let you make this bdm close faster because event content and others are very boring and moreover this is in class balance which makes getting furious....
why don't you change the name of this game to BERSEKER DESERT MOBILE..

I hope Dev PA reads my whole complaint about patch note class balance which looks like a blunder..
That is all and thank you
2023-06-01 06:52
Asia
Mínato
# 2
Buddy, because the Dev team is either they have favoritism, they are running out of ideas how to balance the 20+ classes or they are just retard. Like for example, Witch classes( both AM and Invo) need a rework to their kit in order to be doable in both PvP and PvE but the Dev Team always focus on their PvE side. Like is okay for Paladin to have longer iframe and fast mobility while AM only has shorter iframe, very slow skill and lock of cc and Igne who most of his are SA but its okay for paladin to have longer FG and Invincibility.

This kind thing is an old issue to BDM but the Dev Team is just ignoring it. So don't be surprised if the server will be shutdown soon.
2023-10-28 17:50
Asia
User1000116025