[HELP] Newbie question
# 1

Hello,
I started BDM a few days ago. I'm starting to get my bearings.
I saw today that a new event has been released with great rewards!
It's called "Strengthening the foundations of adventure".
In it you are asked to chop wood, mine minerals etc. until you get to a request "Complete 2 special orders".
I had to look for a long time but I couldn't find what it was about.
On a video I saw that you could find this like on information boards in cities but I couldn't find any. After almost an hour of searching I gave up. Do you have any idea what this is about? Since it's a beginner's thing it must be really simple, I probably missed it

Thanks for any help you can give me.

2023-04-17 08:36
Europe
Battosaï
# 2
I can only guess that you're talking about the Bounty Mission which you can finish twice daily? If it's that one you can check the list of NPC on the mini map on the upper-left of your screen if you're in town, it will auto-direct you to a bulletin board when you click Bounty Mission.

If that's not it, a screenshot would help to understand what you're pertaining to.

Also a follow-up, if it's indeed BOUNTY MISSION, wait till after tomorrow maintenance in doing your BM, but only if you have time to do it before the dailies resets. Part of the update announcement is a new event which will include doing your BMs.
2023-04-17 10:18
Asia
Astralum
# 3

Yes, I ran the game in English and it does fit the bounty missions you are talking about.
It's what like I thought. But the problem is that when I'm in the city and I look in the minimap at the top it's not displayed. I have all the shops etc but not the mission board. I saw in youtube video the little purple logo in the mini map but I don't understand it is not displayed in my game. :/

Thanks for answer

2023-04-17 13:26
Europe
Battosaï
# 4
Maybe you haven't unlocked it yet? You probably haven't reached the part of the main quest which unlocks it.
2023-04-17 23:47
Asia
Astralum
# 5

Yes probably.. i don't know

currently I am west of Valencia ~ 5500 cp

I will continue the quests and see .. 

thanks !

2023-04-18 03:05
Europe
Battosaï
# 6
You're welcome! I suggest that you join BDM official discord. Players are more active there and can help you if you have more questions. It's also very useful when you reach Great Desert content. You can save a lot of time and water with the infos shared in there. And FYI great desert is important for your CP progression. Another useful site is bdm.tool
2023-04-18 05:21
Asia
Astralum