Group / Guild play?
# 1
Hi,

I'm relatively new to the game (48 ranger) and have noticed that the game seems to have a heavy focus on solo gameplay. Can anyone confirm if you can do group / guild hunts at end game? Does anything change or am I missing something?

The only 'group' play I've seen is ancient temple ruins.. World bosses are basically just a solo dumping ground.

Would be great to have stronger areas or caves where groups of friends can level or kill subs and bosses for loot.

Thanks.
2019-12-30 01:44
Europe
REST0854266
# 2
Once you get in a guild there will be two bosses (as of this patch.... Hopefully more will be added) that you can challenge with your guild mates in order to get rewards. The frequency of those boss kills depends on your GM and how many people will join the fight
2019-12-30 02:45
Europe
REST0938001
# 3

I'm thinking the same, I've been through one guild which just died (master and officers have not logged in for days) so am solo currently. You can do the Ramoness Arena with two others and this also helps with the dailies. Group, Guild or friend quests would be good. Also would be good if members voted for the master every 30/90 days.

2019-12-30 11:10
Europe
REST0854925