Too much autoplay?!?!
# 1
I have a question ...
How do you do quests with the trails, without autoplay?....
I feel like you can only auto play quests...
Everytume I click on the quests it juste autoplays.

No point playting a game which just automatically autoplays itself all the time....

2019-12-28 07:18
Europe
REST0136488
# 2

Well BDM is a Auto-Farm RNG Simulator, thats how the Game works.

If you don't like it, leave it.

2019-12-28 08:49
Europe
SavageDragon
# 3
You do know that you can turn off autoplay / auto attack manually. And than just manually control your character movement and skills. It's at the bottom center of your screen. A tap on the left weapon icon. This game provides manual control but if you feel like hunting 1800 mobs manually for Black Spirit quest when you reach high level enough go ahead. That's 1800mobs X 3quest. You can choose when to auto hunt or manual hunt. It's convenient for long term as well. When you reach lvl 60 with CP4K nobody will manual hunt as it is too tedious for daily quest except arena or occasionally just for fun maybe test a few combos for effectiveness. Cheers
2019-12-28 10:56
Asia
REST0038969
# 4
I like auto-play in my opinion.
Example, I’m taking a bathroom break, I hit the auto and the game does the quests itself.
When I get back, I’m done with that quest, and I didn’t even have to hit the attack button.
Just my opinion.

Also, to cancel it, just keep hitting it when it turns purple (purple = on).
The system will register that you don’t want to do auto and it will leave you alone.
2020-01-01 16:00
America
Malvinius
# 5
that will better, you can play game while working 😏
2020-01-01 16:57
Asia
REST1080242