Why so much hate???
# 1
WTF people?!!! This forum is to discuss the game itself,… but all i see is people cursing at each other and using vile racial remarks! What gives? This is just a game! Why arent the admins banning this? People… lets get on the admins about lowering prices and giving ideas to make the game more fun and easier for us! Betterdrops, cheaper prices, better incentives, etc.. dont let the game consume you with hate and take the fun out of it! You admins in Pearl Abyess need to get your head out of your asses and control this CD crap. Give something worthwhile for the players to look forward too and control the bullshit already like you said in your rules! Nuff said… im out!!!
2022-09-13 15:45
America
RoninKnight
# 2

If you are observant enough, you will see that the "people" you are mentioning is just 1 person. Sometimes they would appear, sometimes they would not. I think this has to do with Admins banning them based on the policy, which of course, not an automatic permanent ban. In Discord, mods including CM/GMs are very strict there and follow the rules, so Admins should be even more strict here in the official forum so chill your ass off. Peace!

2022-09-13 20:14
America
Estafa4
# 3

I agree...

2022-09-13 20:15
Asia
ANAKNAKALS
# 4
Is just Shiena hahaha that is crazy xD hahahah
2022-09-14 12:19
Europe
Saül
# 5

The "people' (read: Shiena) is really something. I think we can all agree here that you can't deal with crazy. I think he is getting banned, but once it's over he comes back. Just let him. I check the Forum if he did something crazy again then eat popcorn, then go back to Discord.

2022-09-14 18:38
Asia
LunaIlena