IMPROVE UR ENCHANTMENT IN CHAOS GEAR!
# 1
Yawa! 4.5k dimensional fragments and 45m magic residue cant even go to +40!? Wtf is that devs and PA!? Yawa taronga na inyung rng maski sa enchantment lng animal! I focus in my main weap "attack" enchantment ONLY from +38 to make it +40 and what i got is +34 with that resources 4.5k dimensional frag and 45m magic residue. Wtf! I know i might be over reacting compare to some who spend way more with the resources. But can you be considerable with the f2p players?! Com'on its just enchantment. I know you can make or change this shit rng in enchantment. I think 3 or 4 months i ddnt lvl up my enchantment in main weap coz i know the rng in higher upgrade would be hard. But FUCK as hell! It has more FAIL than SUCCES! I can get just +1 in 30 and above and coz the fail is more than success i get more -1 than +1. Just think/imagine that!? Please be considerate. With my frustration i did just think to broke my phone. Yawa! Please devs and PA. Animal yawa tnan pmanikas. Please fix or do something with that. With the current patch i know that thing is not that a big deal or something issue. 8t can help more to the f2p amd lower cp to catch up. 😠 I thank you! Yawa!
2022-08-28 07:43
Asia
19卂丂尸59