Best Rap 2 (Saül clown don‘t act like you don‘t see)
# 1
Don‘t act like you don‘t see my last post in Best Rap I post it yesterday got deleted monday morning by gm cause of Art report.

Here repost:

So better give up and suck not my cock because you get destroyed like rock band singers voiceband so put off your hand

I get the last word for me you are just a horde and I fuck you even on the court and I got no stamina in fucking your mother as a sport and you are so poor drive a ford and your mother wants to fuck me in the accord.

Feline is not gay guild like Anord. Your mother lives abroad and hopes for deposit on the next load. You meet mushrooms but not like mario and toad and for you there is nothing left like hope.

Other eat you like a goose you will lose and you are like a gorilla and monkey fuse and in my lamborghini I rather drift than cruise.

Bamm
2022-08-08 09:21
Europe
Shiena
# 2
Deleted by the writer.
# 3
Go try what you want you got no brain because you are a cunt and your mother makes a new stunt you will start a rant but in the end you are castrated and can‘t get an infant because you got no sperm and you got an ugly nigger teint

In the end you will faint you life is gay colorful like paint I am the child of the devil and I fuck even the saint look your ugly piece of sht face mate only men come to you to get laid and you go to gayclubs but you can‘t blame it on something like fate because you go to gayclubs as if you are in the raid you are afraid that you don‘t get paid and work so that‘s what she said? You better go watch gay movies like a mermaid but never think you are in my league because I don‘t kill you, you kill yourself, this is not your suicide your self inflicting syndicate.

I got 100% quality and enough quantity you got 0% quality and just some quality. Your life dies fatality and your mother wants in her pussy critically and I am not your ally.
2022-08-08 14:53
Europe
Shiena
# 4
No one can suck your cock because you don't erect,
You are braindead,
You just put here your ass, to get Rekt,
I'm tired to Talk about you, because you don't mean nothing to me,
My intention was made moan all the Girls, as I did,
You can't keep going without me,
So show off Alone kid.
2022-08-09 02:18
Europe
Saül
# 5
Saül your life is a foul you get a red card and drool you realize/realise you are a fool and your father just a tool you are not like me cool and your mother gets wet when she fucks me but we weren‘t in a pool.

I am the best don‘t put me on a test you will live in arrest and are become a gay men like in Budapest your mother shits in your nest you go buy white pearl and open a gay chest what a mess don‘t seek my cum it is no bless and I got best finesse.

You hope this is the end but we can go all day and I don‘t need to pretend and I hope you comprehend this is a hard loss you understand?

You are gay like gayclub buttler and your mother is a fucker you are no lucker your father an ugly trucker you are nor rapper and nor a rocket you are just an ugly piece of shit menfucker but if you try on me because I look good better try on another!

I am a meat eater but not dick like you and for your dick you are a beater and this is neat eh? Your mother wears hot leather and on your ass suck your birds ass and got left in your mouth a feather.

Bamm
2022-08-09 04:26
Europe
Shiena
# 6
So you're dumb AND racist. Lay off the drugs, wacko.
2022-08-09 06:55
America
Semmensoetz
# 7
So you're dumb AND racist. you but not Lay off the drugs, you but not wacko. you

(copied mistakes above)

Wacko is not even a word and you write AND normal like „and“ so learn English and shut up thank you very much.
2022-08-09 08:09
Europe
Shiena