Stupid Game Mechanics
# 1
Hello, I'm a bit frustrated because upgrading armor and weapons costs silver. I'm level 38 and was only able to upgrade one part to level 15, the others to 8/9. Upgrade costs per level cost me almost 185k silver and more - with an income of only 120k silver (continuous farming).
It's not possible that you don't have any sources of income in the game. 12.5k silver per day from camp a joke. To play higher levels -
for bosses you need stamps - but you only get very little and my CP is not enough (1782CP) for level 4-5.
2022-05-24 10:32
Asia
cravmea
# 2
Hello. Do pirate island. It gives good amount of silver. Tickets are available via weekly quest
2022-05-24 13:09
Europe
Amatsukami
# 3
"Hello. Do pirate island. It gives good amount of silver. Tickets are available via weekly quest"

you are so funny i'm lvl 42 now...
2022-05-24 14:48
Asia
cravmea
# 4
Do boss rush best way get silver
2022-05-25 10:53
Asia
深Alz
# 5

There are some areas within the game where you could obtain some spoils that can be sold to an NPC ranging to 50,000 to 100,000 Silver each. For your current Combat Powers as you mentioned 1782? You should be able to farm around the Calpheon Region. I would strongly recommend to focus upgrading on your Main/Sub-Weapon first(+30 to +40) in order for you to be able to defeat monsters with ease, just look for a spot where your Character can handle the number of monsters that is spawning.

Having three(3) pets would also hasten the amount of items that you can get, as there will be three pets that would pick-up each spoils of battle every time the cooldown is finished. You should be able to gain more Silver Coins with the current state of the game, unlike with our time before, we do not have those kinds of loot in the Elion Realm. Just make sure that you have enough pet feeds, and prevent their stamina from being depleted so that they will continuously pick up spoils of battle.

By the time you managed to progress further with your Main Quest, you will be able to unlock Hadum's Realm, which would make it easier for you to be able to get more Silver and have your gears improved.

Example: (Southwest Calpheon > Catfishman Camp)

2022-05-25 13:16
Asia
十三