Shiena vs Saül 16:0
# 1
I think Shiena wins vs Saül by Likes 16:0 and by talk cause Saül should learn english and get brain cause he talks like bot and is ugly trash bot talk nonsense. AI programmed by pa but he needs some brain reset he thinks he can mess with Shiena but Shiena fks all and Shiena is number1 kr not ai bot like Saül talking nonsense what comes in his ai bot brain which is not a brain but just big but stupid chip. Now you die gaylord Saül. Or wait you don‘t die, robots can‘t die cause they not even live hahahah you don‘t exist loser Säul.

Shiena: And why should I bother to answer an bot? Ofcourse I copy what this bot say cause he not understand anyway
2022-05-13 14:49
Europe
User1000605031
# 2
That's why Shiena bot got banned from Black desert mobile
Discord hahaha

My question is: how Shiena will be able to play the ramoness Championship with other 2 alters?

Is Shiena AI bot devoloped to win the Championship to made Pearl abyss not lose the pearl prize?

We will never know, devolopers know.
2022-05-13 15:16
Europe
Saül
# 3
That's why Saül bot got banned from Black desert mobile
Discord hahaha aahh wait he never was discord

My question is: how Saül will be able to play the ramoness Championship with other 2 alters? you
ah wait he not even in hahahah

Is Saül AI bot devoloped to win the Championship to made Pearl abyss not lose the pearl prize? ah wait he can‘t even participate

We will never know, devolopers know. you

PS: Like and talk shows who wins (me)
2022-05-13 15:29
Europe
Shiena
# 4
Deleted by the writer.
# 5
I play to enjoy the Game, bots like you just ruin It.
I'm not being Bully I'm just teaching what is respect.
But an AI don't understand just do what's designed to.
2022-05-13 15:49
Europe
Saül
# 6
I play to enjoy the Game, bots like you just ruin It. you
I'm not being Bully I'm just teaching what is respect. you
But an AI don't understand just do what's designed to. you

Ai you. You show respect? If something I show respect but don’t and you AI Roboter nothing else you programmed to get killed forum chat ot whisper anywhere, you opened forum you ruin your own game by messing with me, also you pm me first tell PA to reset you AI cause you got no ego. You dead now. Or wait, robot AI never lived.

Ah and if you an AI that pretends to play to enjoy game the who tells you try to pm me?

PS: Please tell PA to install your English language package, thank you very much
2022-05-13 19:43
Europe
Shiena
# 7
Hahhaha you are so fun 😂 🤣
2022-05-14 01:49
Europe
Saül
# 8
Hahhaha you are so fun 😂 🤣 you
2022-05-14 03:58
Europe