Hi! New player questions.
# 1
Hello, I just started playing BDM a couple of days ago and am totally digging the game. Enough so that I had to buy enough to get me some fancy duds ;;) I am sure my hubby totally won't notice those extra phone charges!

Anyway, I gave myself a family name (Goetzuns) but I am still coming across as a user, someone indicated that it should be updated on Monday. Here we are on Monday and it remains. Was that true advice? I later saw a comment on waiting for a Tuesday or trying for a coupon of renaming or a bug report, I thought I would ask the general group before I did anything.

Next, I killed a boss and had the pop up that I could participate in arena battles, I was like like 47 at the time. I looked through icons, I noticed the new world boss but nothing for arenas.

I started googling and it looked like there might have been places in the cities you could go for 1 on 1 or something at lower level arena battles? Is this true?

I basically started and restarted, checked all icons and then ran through the cities but I never found anything that triggered anything like the arena screens.

In the meantime, I hit 50.... I thought something new showed up for arenas, but nothing new that I can see. Am I missing something???

Next, the clothing lady, she wants me to have some title to open her story, I don't think I have it, but where would I find my list of available titles?

Anyway, having lots of fun so far, still figuring things out...

Oh yes, my Fame Code (
947OHXLIFPVM) for anyone who wants to support a gaming grandma, because, naturally, we are the best.

I will be looking for a better guild soon, that auto join didn't help me much. Doesn't seem like clicking on the names from the list takes you to an info page, but I could have been sloppy there.

Nice to be a part of the community, you all take care ttfn

Diette Goetzuns
Americas
2022-05-09 11:11
America
Goetzuns
# 2

Hi, Nanashi here.

Family names are updated after every maintenance (normally Tue every week) so after today's (10th of May) maintenance it should display what you've set up there.

Arena is on the menu, left side - should be the first icon if you have it unlocked. You can check "Open Requirement" which you can see also on the menu, left side, bottom-most button there to see which ones you have already unlocked and will unlock after defeating certain bosses.

For the tailor's quest, I'm not quite sure about this one as when I did it, I didn't encounter any problems or it has been too long and forgotten about it, sorry :P

Should you have further questions, feel free to send me a dm on discord Nanashi#2050 and I'll try to answer them :)

2022-05-09 23:14
Asia
xALPHAx
# 3

For you to be able to access Encarotia's Side Quest, you will be needing to have this title. As far as I know, you can obtain the title if you have or wear an Epic(Yellow Grade) Outfit. You can get one either through events, or by fusing two Unique Outfits. This is the Patch Notes when that update for crafting Mystical Outfits was released.

You might wanna join the game's Official Discord Server to get to know more stuff from the veteran Adventurers, and be updated for some community events wherein you may get some additional rewards.

2022-05-10 13:14
Asia
十三