Main Quest is not possible for free to play
# 1
That's CP over 13k i can not do the Main Quest - Game Over (Welcome Pay to Win) Can't upgrade Hex nothing... DEAD PAY TO WIN GAME
2022-05-08 02:19
America
œrzza
# 2
that's also what i thought when they first added north Mediah with mobs of 13k cp (i was 5k cp at the time, 23k cp now), i thought it was impossible but to my surprise it's not, follow the main story quest and your cp will gradually rise, if you're facing a large cp gap then just check what you're lacking, expand your knowledge on world bosses, do some boss rushes, path of glory, constellations and some grinding, although gear upgrade is rng its still doable, if you want to raise yourcp you'll definitely need to invest some time. good luck from your fellow f2p
2022-05-08 06:02
Asia
MakotoYuuka
# 3
and on that note.. git gud bruv
2022-05-08 06:04
Asia
MakotoYuuka
# 4
just wait a few weeks,BDM is pretty generous in giving away primal stuff on events
2022-05-08 06:20
Asia
MakotoYuuka
# 5

The game ain't a P2W one like most players were complaining about, and based on the screenshot that you have, you rushed your Main Quest without giving time to increase your Knowledge and other things which would've made your Character probably reach 20k CP.

Things you've missed and might want to give attention

- Hadum Knowledge

- Boss Knowledge

- Rift Stone

- Runes(do your Great Desert)

- Enchantment for your Gears

- Enhancement(Aim for atleast PEN(V) Resonance) in the meantime)

- Glyphs

- Rift Totem +6(This should be easy considering the events)

- Upgrading your Mystical Outfits

There are plenty of things where you can gain Combat Powers with your current state. I strongly recommend you know how to play, before you say its a P2W one.

2022-05-10 12:57
Asia
十三