# 1
What are you doing in this Game?

1) kill opponents
2) farming ressources
3) always do the same quests
4) feed black spirit
5) gamble at the shakatu shop with zero luck on abyssal gear
6) play PvP in the arena
7) lose in the arena because players manipulate the game and emulate it on a pc. (better controls and cheat options)
8) server chat 24/24 - 7/7 days russian spam EU / spanish/port. spam US / asia my chat is offline
9) play against or with whales
10) boring repetitive quest/events
11) client crashes
12) connection problems caused by server merge
13) game developer doesn't listen to normal players but only to those who pay
14) discord full with pay to win moderators
15) very bad graphic on midrange end phones (even on my 'mi 12 ultra' and its high end)
16) pearl abyss youtube live streams are manipulated
17) pay to win : because most items can only be obtained with white pearls.
18) cp reduction almost everywhere so the standard player is left behind (estimated 70 percent) - (example red noise, can't do lvl95 missing 2 CP)
19) hackers who don't get penalized and just keep playing
20) no option for players with color blindness, for example (red/green) (yellow/red) and so on (for my part in the great desert i see quite nothing)

i could make a top 100 but thats to long.... i have 237 screenshots, 8.7 gigabyte of recording actions and more... (edit 237 not 437 i deleted a lot)

don't forget the game has a lot of copyright infringement from other games regarding: names/appearance/art/graphics.. almost like made in china.

note on the current game:
black desert mobile may not be pay to win but the game has largely moved in that direction. starting with the remove of family quests, the auction house for minor items, currently only abyssal, prime and chaos gear/trinkets are available. the pay to win content is now being further developed with cp cap. some friends deleted their character completely because of PA and the pay to win direction. i know PA does not care about anything.

actually the game dies and lives only through its sad events.

and everyone who posts the opposite has no idea about this current game/version - or has bought something and just wants to troll.

you can see that Pearl Abyss isn't interested in anything. If PA were a good game developer he would reply to the topic. (or on your topics)
2022-05-07 02:39
Asia
œrzza