Bounty Mission
# 1
Guys newbie here

The pet event today need to complete some bounty mission, but i can't found where it is. Any guide to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot :)
2022-04-20 00:17
Asia
Gardevoir
# 2
Deleted by the writer.
# 3
only for lvl 60+ so fuck off event
2022-04-20 07:27
Europe
Œrizze
# 4

This is what I keep saying to new users, just play the game and finish your main quests. All the events and features will automatically unlock along the way. : v

2022-04-20 21:20
Asia
6and7
# 5
I do the MQ and try to finish it, but i saw the past BDO news that bounty mission will appear once i done some quest on southwest calpheon, but the bounty mission still doesn't appear, so i'm really confused :), I think you need to reach lvl 60 first to unlock it, even you already finished the quest CMIIW. Thanks for the response guys

2022-04-20 22:16
Asia
Gardevoir
# 6

You can still get the final reward if you cannot unlock the Bounty Mission on time. If I'm not wrong, every time you open a new day for the said event, you will get a free 1 Pet Fiesta Token. Considering you only need 35 to get the final reward, you would need to finish all the remaining 6 missions. So basically, for each mission given per day, you would receive a total of 6 Pet Fiesta Tokens(x1 when you unlock to see the quest, x5 when you finish all 5 quests for that specific day). Though just to be sure, much better if you can progress faster with your Main Quest, given that there's a Server Hot Time Event going on right now.

2022-04-21 13:15
Asia
十三