I'm lost sorry, just want a report and don't know where
# 1
This is the 2nd day this guy is talking to me like this... And it's affecting me A LOT because I don't have my family anymore...
It started when he attacked me in outlaw and he lost... Then he started. Screenshots are from today (right now). I will look from thoes from yesterday too... It's something stupid to have this behaviour and I will like something against him!
Thank you

2022-03-29 06:55
Europe
DarkSoul666
# 2
I had same problem with that player. He is one of the most toxic player on server
2022-03-29 07:08
Europe
Nissa
# 3
Yesterday...
2022-03-29 07:17
Europe
DarkSoul666
# 4
I had the same problems with him when he attacked me..for 2 days he didn't shut up with pm from different accounts
2022-03-29 07:28
Europe
FoxCabbage
# 5
just came across this player in the server chat and his behaviour is terrible and should be punished
2022-03-29 07:47
Europe
igujax
# 6
First of all, you say I attack you outlaw and lost?
I never went outlaw since 2 months and never attack you if I did be sure I would kill you not only cause I have more skill, but also because I got a serious CP advantage.

You are the one who PM me first before 2 days and as an professional like myself I know these matters aren‘t to be discussed in a general forum to a deeper manner.

If you wanna fight me outlaw pm me now I will go where you want aslong you come alone and not with your friends who try deflect this situation.

Check this screenshot:
https://ibb.co/zJV2fpy

Your friend Arkan (here in the thread) died to
me and I would kill you like him since your cps and skill levels are both not relevant.

Edit: I think Likes show who is in the right.
2022-03-29 11:26
Europe
Shiena
# 7
It doesn't really matter who won or lost. Your behavior is not professional, quite the opposite. It's terrible. You could also win or lose with honor, but instead you swear wildly via PM and in public chat. Since there is no reporting function, a forum post is absolutely legitimate in my opinion. Such behavior should not be tolerated.
2022-03-29 23:41
Europe
igujax
# 8

You really dare try write vs me me? (Be careful, I said „try“) Ok then.
Your behaviour is not professional, quite the opposite. It‘s terrible. You could also win or lose with honor but instead you swear wildly via PM and in public chat. Since there is no reporting function, a forum post is absolutely legitimate in my opinion. Such behaviour should not be tolerated. You.

Now that I gave you back what you said to me by reflecting yourself, let me give you the finishing blow.
I initially ignored all you said why? Because you are a bunch of nonames.
No one knows you, no one will know you, no one has a reason to know you.
Me on the other hand im certified number 1 player and professional and you not.
And you not trying to report, you cry cause you are hurt thinking I wont show up here, I show up anywhere you are trust me, even if it‘s your own house. Also a win is important it means anything why else do you cry here?
Can‘t take a loss.
None will accept your fake world view that you don‘t even embody yourself. Even if you embodied it you not and can’t change me, I change you if you try it. You are bunch of unknowns, not successful and incapable.
You can‘t even manage talk behind my back, should‘ve used private 3rd party app.

I advice you go fix yourself before try judge me cause did you ever see a monkey try talk to a leopard? No.
Then you better don‘t try mess with me cause you not someone judge me I judge you. Watch your mouth or if you are a man come open arena, I left you a pm too.
If you don‘t come you scared? Ok then shut up.

Thank you
2022-03-30 04:05
Europe
Shiena
# 9
Also Arkan, I had same problem with you and you one of the lost toxic player in the server you.

Don‘t think you got chance in forum I destroyed you in open arena you ask for it.
Then you got something.
Something.

Get it?
2022-03-30 07:45
Europe
Shiena
# 10
Oh and Beltez, I guess your family couldn‘t buy you a better PC/Laptop than Lenovo?
Why you not ask them to buy a better one? I tell you one thing you start all this who pm me before 2 days?
Tell me who.
You can‘t cause your life is miserable, but your english is worse than your life.
And it‘s something stupid to have this behaviour you.

Instead of cry and try to talk behind my back go pray to your dead ones if they are truly dead but don‘t mess with me cause I hope you will join your mother.
2022-03-30 07:49
Europe
Shiena
# 11
I don't care if you win PvP or if you're a supposed number 1 player. I haven't even competed against you before, and I have no interest in it either. Your behavior is inappropriate and you should be ashamed of it.
2022-03-30 09:47
Europe
igujax
# 12

I don‘t care if you win PvP or if you‘re a supposed number 1 player you.
I haven‘t even competed against you before, and I have no interest in it either you.
Your behaviour is inappropriate and you should be ashamed of it you.

Understand? All you say is you.
Your behaviour is inappropriate you should be ashamed of it you are a random with no personality thus you feel the need to write in forum why you only write in night?
You need to work like a slave? Hahahaha
Go work like a slave your tax money pay the street where I drift with my Aventador.
I tell you one thing someone ugly like you wouldn‘t get one word out real life. That‘s a promise.
One more thing you are a shame, your cryer is proof that I do anything right and don‘t get it twisted you are bunch of nonames and not worth my time or hatred, but got alot time to waste.
You need to learn though I will have last word here, lets write for 1000 years I‘m sure I wont die like you random.

So you are scared of 1vs1? Okay I win.

You control nothing here not even your own heartbeat or maybe you do? I don‘t know.

Or I instill you fear? Maybe.

Don‘t mess with me I‘m number 1 for a reason.
2022-03-30 20:10
Europe
Shiena
# 13
You do realize that not everyone lives in the same time zone, right? But I guess that's too complex for you to understand. Keep going, you're making a fool of yourself, not me. Your confused statements are nothing but nonsense.
2022-03-30 23:14
Europe
igujax
# 14
Everything that had to be said was said, you don't need to pm me again to reply in the forum you. What you say is meaningless you.

You wont have last word you don‘t need to repl in forum I will have last word over you so you better shut up or come open arena your life worthless like you.
2022-03-30 23:42
Europe
Shiena
# 15
Everything that had to be said was said, you don't need to pm me again to reply in the forum. What you say is meaningless.
2022-03-31 01:15
Europe
igujax