Enchant and others
# 1
Hi everyone
i want write something about this
broken and hacking game,
of use f for h, i have been playing this stupid game for over a year, i dont want delete it without getting paid for my hard work thats why i continue, there is no luck or RNG in this game, i want to write realy bad things but system not allowed for this, i dont want lose account or something anymore but u can imagine dear gm's , so much bad things , much people thinks like me im sure and im their voice , i dont read here and forum if someone write answer, u cant have much things if they not allow for this,this hacking game control of their ,have not any rng or luck system im sure,
i cant actually write what i really want but i said before u can imagine.
2022-02-01 19:48
Europe
Richardlory
# 2
Hi fckingrng
And good luck....
Playing since the beginning i was waiting this rewards, like you, for my hard work, but never come.....
I have quit now this game since 1 week
The GM don't hear us and will do nothing about it.
Only their mind of this damn merge which just appear that the game dying.
That's just the beginnig of the END.
2022-02-02 07:43
Europe
cirmag
# 3
I just used 22k Prestine to upgrade one of my Items, do you see me crying over enhancement??? It failed by the way (but succefully returned it)... It's what's make it challenging... You guys just want something easy... This is an MMORPG!!! It's ment to played for MORE THAN 1 YEAR!!! Just because you played for more than 1 year doesn't mean you can have everything you want!

Play something that doesn't have RNG let's see if you enjoy...
2022-02-02 20:40
Asia
AyashiCeres
# 4
Say the Guy full octo....
What would you say if you were only 2000eme on your serveur and not in the top?
If you were killed all the day and just full septa?
It's easy to say what you want when you are at your level.....
Shut up ayaina you are not our rng and you don't have this loose it
2022-02-02 23:32
Europe
cirmag
# 5
Hi
You guys dont understand what i want to say, i dont want anything easy and im not easy reach to what
i have ,i dont care what u guys think couse just i say it this game not have true rng or whatever, i olay mmorpg since 2001 and i play so much mmorpg and just i say this game not free have not true RNG system or whatever. They do control go the game, i havent good English but i think is enought
2022-02-05 13:07
Europe
Richardlory
# 6
And Cirmag u right we thinking same they dont care players or game this game will be die soon
2022-02-05 13:15
Europe
Richardlory
# 7
Cirmag you're being stupid. I have luck in Armor enhancement, but do you know I have no pink glyph, only +5 acc, and +3 relics? While others have full pink glyph and +10 relics?

I've spent hundres of relics just to upgrade but always fail. DO you see me crying? for 1 acc upgrade I spent minimun of 10 acc just to +5, while others had it easy on acc.
2022-02-08 01:12
Asia
AyashiCeres
# 8
Yes stupid to play a game h24 with only stress.... good luck ayaina for you.
Now i'm happy to recover my freedom.i've leave the game and uninstal it. No futur in this game and in few better game will take life. That's just a lost money for nothing.better to find a buyable game for something good.
Maybe lost ark make better....
DON'T FORGET THAT'S JUST A MOBILE GAME FOR SPENDING LOST TIME AND NOT A PC GAME.
2022-02-09 05:23
Europe
cirmag