I want to play the game
# 1

Hello. 

I want to play this game. Good graphics and gameplay for mobile. I think, this is the best mmorpg in mobile.

But! Its 2021.. I think its too late for me to play..

I want to be in player rankings..

Its impossible for new players like me because the GAP between veterans and newbie is HUGE!

:-(

2021-10-07 22:23
Asia
greyfox41
# 2
if you stay and play another issue youll find is there is no pvp for u till perhaps 9 months down the road cause its all geared toward pay to win with no seperate content for various cp levels. probs best not to start. unless they make some big changes i assume theres only 6 to 9 months left for this game anyway lol. XD

2021-10-07 23:26
America
LordJuxe
# 3

@LordJuxe

"i assume theres only 6 to 9 months left for this game anyway lol. XD".

What do you mean by that? 

2021-10-08 01:28
Asia
greyfox41
# 4
Just start playing, newbies are welcome and not to mention the dev really spoiled the newcomers even more than the older players, so begin ur adventure and welcome
2021-10-08 07:30
Asia
Arishino
# 5
I't s normal too that the older are stronger... imagine playing since 1year or more since the beginning like me and a newbie has the same gear like you in 1 month... do you think that's normal ? Do you think playing hard since the beginning cannot be congratulate?
2021-10-09 02:51
Europe
cirmag
# 6
hey again. i mean with the game supported by spenders n seeing that spenders are quitting and people who start playing for a month maybe n quit its not long before its just done. maybe the game will roll on but in a very sad state. they could easily add simple bracket system that works so people of all cp lvls can do various pvp which is a big draw for games like this. instead as a new person ur just not gonna get to do any meaningful pvp unless u dont mind getting 2 hitted over n over with really no means of doing anything in return. they could also recycle content into new ish versions of content but ill wait n see for awhile. seen this happen in a diff game i played before. at the point it wasnt profitable they just stopped development and let it roll on but it was just so bad after that atleast 80 percent left the game. just wait till u get to black sun n all u can do is farm in a corner n get ganked over n over. super fun for new ppl right....
2021-10-09 15:26
America
LordJuxe