Bring Gladiator back to life
# 1
I know you guys are constantly working to make the game balanced to all of your clients, but its annoying Farm, spent, suport the game and take a hit trom a Berserker with same cp that take 65% of my hp, test the game guys, we're all here to suport you guys, make sure our voices can be heard too.
2021-08-14 11:32
America
lKrieg
# 2
Drop the shield button it doesn't transition to pve and mass pvp when on the offensive. Too much of a 1v1 character centered around take down. Revamp the whole class. I Rather have attacks that work in mass combat than infinite combo in 1v1. Shield charge blows, charging trust blows, our animations are slow. High skill ceiling and little reward. Some of the new classes attacks make them immune to attacks. As a gladiator you have to be patient and find an opening but in mass combat when you are diving into the thick of it it is almost impossible. And all the flaws gladiator has really show when you try to go head on into the fray. Attack once then get knocked down then dead. The class is 95% close melee range. While berserker is 100% mid range melee.
2021-08-23 15:21
America
Valoron