Berserker Class burried the game!
# 1
Dear,
Developer and Developments Team.

Dont you think that Berserker was weird and too overpowered ? That class still stand and doing free hit also skill enemy even get punched stunned knocked does not effected to them ! Do you kidding us????? Use ur brain!
2021-07-20 08:01
Asia
LuccyMacphee
# 2
Are you kidding? Can you even use your brain? Learn to type?
2021-07-20 09:08
America
PapiCulo
# 3
^^^^^^^^^^
That's a perfect example of SDE. Be better, do better, and make the world better for both yourself and those impacted by you.

I agree with the original post. Berserkers are currently very overpowered and it is not fair to the other classes in the game. Many players have become extremely frustrated while facing Berserkers in PVP modes as they have a very clear advantage. Please fix this as soon as possible so this game can be fair for all classes.
2021-07-20 16:38
America
Complete
# 4
I think corsair needs to be nerfed....or remove that invincibility or superarmor.....most of the time underground...what now we make our non meta class to tear the arena and go underground to fight her lol:X
2021-07-20 19:22
Asia
WATANABETSUN
# 5
Return AM to rework version without the nerf, let's see if Berserkers win in PvP...

Don't nerf it... I'd like to see how berserkers users get eaten by AMs, remove nerf for Huntress while you're at it...
2021-07-21 21:32
Asia
AyashiCeres
# 6
I've been waiting for them to redo gladiator but it's still the same. Man of slow motion. They need to redo the class it's too much of a 1v1 class centered around take down. If you use take down in node you're a sitting duck. The shield buttons got to go it's not used in pve and in gvg if you're on the assult. I hope with karkea PA is testing to see win match% or see which classes ranked at the top. Gladiators got to many flaws. Suggestions: just redo the whole class. Make gladiator more offensive than defensive.
2021-07-23 00:18
America
Valoron
# 7
Stop crying about berserker. Berserker is perfect now :D learn to play your”s character first. Only crying and complaining. Every class after buff almost everybody was crying nerf am nerf fletcher nerf this nerf this buff this
2021-07-23 21:45
Europe
Kaiju
# 8
I want them to say nerf gladiator once. Lol
2021-07-24 16:01
America
Valoron
# 9
I want them to say nerf gladiator once. Lol
2021-07-24 16:01
America