The luckiest player in Global at the moment? I droped 5 Chaos Jewels so far and 85 chaos cores.
# 1

Hello People,

Im Matt, MaTTbigPP in game, I play on Delphe server since Global Launched, I'm a very low p2p player, mostly managers and some white pearls.

I managed to take hiostage the RNG Gods and droped 5 Chaos jewels and 85 chaos cores. 3 were during Banquet in smae spot (very important) and 2 in chaos map, same spot also ( see proof bellow). This week we have banquet and i wouldnt be surprised if i drop a couple more, which im cosnidering saving for alts, cause i dont have a need for silver in the hundreds of billions atm. 

What do you guys think about my luck? And do you know others with better rng at the moment? please post pics. Im thinking of making also a youtube video when ill be full CHaos and tell my story. Before Chaos i was 22,6K - 23Kcp, something like that, and now im trying to push to 25K. Ive managed to be 16 in my server and 81 global.

thanks.

2021-07-12 05:10
Europe
MaTTbigPP
# 2
And you are happy to wright this.....
This game are cheat and all player try hard to make only one. This game dying with people like you and this ..... rng
All this game become déséquilibred
3 for you but 0 for lot of us.
2021-07-13 13:28
Europe
cirmag
# 3

Small update,

Im full CHaos now, I crafted my last piece from chaos cores. Insanem CP jump form 0 to full with full pink Crystals ( not the best ones mind you ).

Looking forward to more luck lol )

Oh and to the guy above, this game is all about the grind and long term, will have more luck on some aspects and ot so much on others, i constantly fail my totem and my sushie. So stop crying, nobody cares.

2021-07-15 06:20
Europe
MaTTbigPP
# 4
You are on the forums gloating about how lucky you have been, zero modesty in your posts.

Many of us have been farming Chaos 24/7 since update dropped and haven't gotten crap to show for it.

Much of the community is pretty unhappy right now.

Grats to you on your RNG though.
2021-07-15 15:07
America
Xhaos
# 5
And for your information matt
Today my sushi still to +7 after more than 150 sushi spent and for my totem you are 6 and i have the same, 7 totems +6 down and more try with 5k+ drop directly in garbage.
So if you think that they are an other ways we can have got more LUCK it's WRONG.
For the endurance you can say, looking for the number of people who leave the game all the day...., i don't think that the game still Alive in 1 year. But maybe i hope for you
2021-07-16 13:11
Europe
cirmag