Character exchange $$$$$$
# 1
Really PA I been waiting for sura for 3 month and now you don't give us free exchange scrolls, stop scam players here we are exhausted to see how the whales ppl can do everything here and you don't give nothing good to free players , Kia server is dying bcos the whales ,and now we can't even switch characters bcos we have to spend 5k bp or like 40 dollars come on ,you are destroying this game
2021-05-25 07:42
America
lugenessy
# 2

for real??

you had months to prepare for the class!!!!!! just silently do your bosstamps and other stuff and get TOUSENDS auf BLACKPEALS. and btw the All-In-One item cost only 3k BP. 4K with myhtical dress.

and i cant hear that anymore "whaaa whaa whaa the Company try to make money!" sooooo..would you work for free????

if you are not happy with this game. bye?

2021-05-25 08:36
Europe
Netflicc
# 3
Stop Your Complaining, And JUST QUIT! The only people destroying this game are people like YOU!
2021-05-25 10:40
America
KevinHill
# 4
I'm happy for you guys with not life just spending money here and not even care of nothing else , and yes I don't work for free but is more way for this game to make money , and yes is sad to see how you waist your money and life here lololol
2021-05-25 13:06
America
lugenessy
# 5
Deleted by the writer.
# 6
Another entitled f2p. lmao.
2021-05-27 08:33
Asia
mannythepogs
# 7
Even as a f2p player i can tell this is the most entitled complaint ever. I even tested Sura and he is not even that great compared to other melee classes.

Of course, the nerfs on content like purified water really hits us all hard where whales don't nearly get as affected
2021-05-29 01:16
Europe
Djmindis