Ban to Infernitycats and Platinum Vip from Mediah server
# 1
Well, it Will be quick, they hacks Parabellum Guild in Américas Mediah server. They took control of Master Guild, kicked our stronger players and thats all. PA, You received the tickets with all the information, so we want an official ban to those guilds
2021-05-15 02:21
America
VEROSTEINHOF
# 2
PA should ban people who creates fakes amazon accounts. PA should also ban for lying. In fact, the specifications indicate that personal account information should not be shared. Another lie and tale of PARABELLUM with no proof. however, I would like to report this boy. A few days ago, he began to touch on topics such as suicide. One of our members had psychological therapy a few weeks ago for this issue. Seeing this, it is very likely that both he and other people who go through the same situation could be affected. I attach images.
2021-05-16 15:28
America
Apoid
# 3

It's the lying for me..!  Parabellum made a mistake and no, VIP is not hacking. VIP is not even involved in the wack things that happened in Parabellum, it's another thing when someone in the guild shared PERSONAL INFORMATION which they tell you NOT TO DO FOR THESE EXACT REASONS TO NOT SHARE IT. Take accountability for your actions and own up to it and stop blaming others for your mistakes. If you were gonna contact PA and " rat us out ", why don't you tell PA how you also told someone from our guild ( PlatinumVIP ) to shoot themselves, hm? :) @LeonardHeart and if PA wants proof of it? Here it is :) 

Now, where's YOUR proof that VIP has hackers and that VIP did it? :) hm? 

2021-05-16 15:46
America
LunaKurosaki