One of the worst updates ever
# 1
First we have the bugs - node manager fail, merchantry fail, crashing for no reason at all. Then we have the discouragement to go to the Great Desert with the slashing of water supply which is also used in the valour event. Have the developers gone mad? BRS is a great boost event. Most of the time I miss it or am too late, oh well. But when I do get in the rewards are worth it. With the lack of water, I don't know whether I would get any decent rewards before I run out. I did three temples and two naga black rock altars. Started with 22 mins water, ended with 8 mins. Lost half my water in valour for crap rewards. Great desert exploration is out the window now.
2021-05-13 14:12
Europe
Lordluvaduck
# 2
Apparently the Dev’s would have been better of letting the janitor do the job cause the stat of the game at the moment it’s turning into a shit show. As for desert changes PA is well known for stupidity add content then limit what you can do with come to think of it might have been the janitors idea and ran with it :)
2021-05-13 18:08
Europe
Dozzie
# 3
Козлы,нахера так мудрить с пустыней? Я персонажем выходил из пустыни и телепортом и ножками через ворота и всё равно не могу туда войти другим персонажем. Нахуя так усложнять то? И райтена потерял и храмы.
2021-05-15 10:16
Europe
боженько
# 4
Да как сук от туда выйти?
2021-05-15 10:18
Europe
боженько