Why create content that can be rendered completely useless to players of lower cp?
# 1
I learned a while ago to avoid Valencia a couple of times a week so as to avoid Black Sun. I became completely aware that all I was good in that event was to mine for those who can kill me in two hits.

Now I cannot even take advantage of the new content in Hadum Nightmare because it is absolutely unplayable to my 16k cp character because higher cp pricks just camp at the entrance and kill anyone who tries to enter.

What’s the point of creating content that only a few can enjoy?
2021-04-13 22:45
America
Aqries
# 2
Yeah.. agreed
2021-04-14 08:07
Asia
jAyrawky
# 3

The end result is people with an already overwhelming advantage can block access to other players for growing any sort of advantage, thus widening the gap between their advantage and everyone else.

The O.P. is correct, the developers "act" like they are adding content for us to grow our characters, but the end result is no one but the STARKFKRS can access the content, and the gap grows and grows.

And to those pricks camping the zone, do they not realize they are actively brewing toxicity in the game and driving away players? Do they want to have everyone else other than their e-peen guild quit?

So short sighted......

2021-04-14 11:30
America
Naxia
# 4
MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2021-04-15 05:13
Asia
Lyvianna
# 5

What money lol. They are essentially fucking over themselves in regards to potential future spenders. Unless you whale super hard, no amount of money can get you to be on par with the whales, so why spend money at all. If the player base keeps decreasing as it is now, sooner or later this will be a dead game. This is not how a mobile game should be doing. I've known alot of f2p players who quit the game because there just isn't any way in hell the f2p can go up against the whales. If the game can't even retain new players, how is it suppose to get new potential spenders? I've played so many mobile games and this is the first game that makes content only accessible to whales albeit making it available to everyone. Most games that are popular, although you can whale and win, if f2p players can farm alot, they can catch up eventually since all contents are accessible for everyone. BDM is the only game that I have played that I am unable to even get close to a competitve level which I am usually able to with so many other games. If a game in kr server can't even do well, global servers are doomed since global versions of kr games usually always have less stuff and less rewards and much more expensive shops. 

2021-04-16 02:50
Asia
Juиa
# 6
Not only did they release a hadum nightmare mode on the last map for only 1 or 2 guilds to usurp but they also removed
any option for other players to farm in Secret Lands (HADUM) by considerably raising the monsters CP, WITHOUT ANY APPARENT REASON,
which made it even for players with 21K CP down an unviable option due to the delay in killing the mob.
It seems that the game is taking its course for a few weeks, several players from guilds that are not STARK or DEFIANCE are leaving the game because of these unthinkable actions of the PA to only hinder each day the good progress of the game for the other players.
What actions are unthinkable for example?
Just to see the consumption of pot hadum absurd that suddenly went into effect in a few weeks (no motives given). The inability to buy pots by BP or fragments without using pearls (no more farming for easy CP, drops and silver).
Removed lower level of nightmare hadum (that one on north mediah) for new players and leave only the new p2w hadum (secret lands).
Oh forgot to mention nightmare hadum secret lands gives 2 or 3 times more xp than normal maps, but only for few whales. In summary, if you intend to play using an adequate amount of money or be f2p, look for another game,
BDM is no longer a viable option.

2021-04-16 06:45
America
DropRNG
# 7

Well, in addition to not creating content for the weakest of us, the great Pearl Abiss, creates a "Hadum's nightmare" map where only p2w can farm, and to improve it, they are DEBOCHANDO in our face. Any balance you put in and we can face them, then you remove them because they must complain that they will not invest the money in the game anymore, I also spend my money, many times I was harmed by the bugs in my Raven and still, I was not regretting . Do you take decent content for sale to us and still want us to be satisfied? Please spare our wits. I am certainly an insignificant player, but people like me are also helping to move the game. The customer Korea is an example of excellence that his company provides services, I'm playing there and everything for the development of the players is fair. why not be fair in the global too? I love the game, but these attitudes that you establish towards less wealthy players are getting too boring.
Thank you very much in advance.

2021-04-16 11:57
America
CabulosoRAFA
# 8
Yeah. Them Starkfkrs are too strong they won’t let anyone in!
2021-04-19 00:04
America
œ
# 9
Mayday strike?
2021-04-21 08:02
America
Ryzæñ