Why won't my wardrobe let me unequip my outfit so I can upgrade it as per the new quest thread ?
# 1

Im trying to upgrade my outfit as per the new quest thread but  it says i cant upgrade an outfit that is equipped but no were will it allow me to unequip the Epic  outfit i am currently wearing. It just sends me around in a circle from outfit upgrade to wardrobe and back to upgrade. I cant find anywere in the wardrobe that allows me to unequip the outfit i am currently wearing and want to upgrade like the new quest thread says i can.

2021-03-04 05:40
Europe
TheDiscarded
# 2

I had the same problem - but I figured it out.

In the wardrobe, click on the picture of the item you are wearing, this will bring up the outfit appearance, stats, effect on the left side. Now touch apply, this will allow you to turn the stats, appearance etc on and off, turn everything off and then you can unequip the items and upgrade them.

hope this helps.

2021-03-04 05:53
America
Sokokar
# 3

Thank you for the info Sokokar, unfortunatly i have already figgered out how to unequip the outfit but the game won't let me upgrade the outfit while its in my wardrobe, it says it has to be in the Pearl Inventory to be upgraded and i can't figger out how to move it, if its even possible.

2021-03-04 06:30
Europe
TheDiscarded
# 4
When reach BRS, internet down,,

Fckin stupid game
2021-03-04 08:47
Asia
REST3025926