I have a problem
# 1
With my guild we are tired of seeing the same people attack the shrine again and again that comes out ... we were talking and it seems normal that 20k pc players do not help others to get offering material .. they are already lasting 1 min each sanctuary because these players do not respect the others .. we are not talking about pvp or anything like that, it is something of the utmost importance if one wants to grow with a character ... get stones to raise the equipment ... edana coins no longer They work .. sorry if I tell you this way but if you don't do something about this issue .. a lot of people with little pc are going to leave for not being able to advance ... it cost me a lot to get up where I am now .. but now I am seeing that many people leave because these things happen ... I ask you to please help the community that is inside to solve this case .. Thanks for reading, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you do, but this is a topic that nobody talks about. . A hug .
2021-02-25 08:36
America
StarxMadden
# 2
a topic that doesn’t talk about cannot be disclosed because you don’t talk about it and it’s not clear what it’s about
if we are talking about an event in the desert, then this is the developer's idea,
it is necessary to create a conflict when someone receives bonuses, and someone does not and is forced to buy these bonuses
for real money, it is for this that the number of participants does not exceed 700, and let the rest bite their elbows

2021-02-27 22:22
Europe
Мулламинов