Lack of development for the Striker/Grandmaster
# 1

Hello this message goes to the developers. I am an avid player of black desert and my main class is striker/grandmaster after playing with him for a few months seeing the updates come and go and all the different buffs and debuffs for characters here and there Ive noticed that the stirker/grandmaster has had very little if ANY buffs concerning him. All ive seen is improvements to already overpowered classes like phantasma ranger valkarie destroyer beserker and especially nova. Essentially every class has had significant upgrades yet the grandmaster has had none and continues to lag behind others mostly in pvp such as ramoness black sun ranked and normal arenas. I simply do not understnd the complete lack of attention for the striker it is easily one of the most unique classes in all rpg games as it is a pure hand to hand character such a style deserves consistent upgrades and and changes to its gameplay. Also striker is the only NON pre ascended class that does not possess an awakened form this has been prevalent for quite some time now and needs to be changed. I understand the lack of content for striker stems from not very many players using this class however that does not mean he should be outright neglected like he is right now a lack of players is simply because of a lack of content. I am strongly urging the pearl abyss developers to provide more opportunities for the striker/grandmaster and give him the much needed attention and content he so desperately needs so that its potential is not wasted due to lack of care 

2021-02-14 03:55
America
乙乇O
# 2
you can send a message directly to the developer of this game tell them about your concern lets see how they will answer. btw i'm a Striker/Grandmaster main as well, its getting boring being in this class right now its been awhile since they did a buff to him there's nothing new to learn to this class and also not knowing about when will he received his awakening no update at all. this coming month of May is my 1 year anniv. of staying and playing in this class and maybe this will be my last chance of playing him ( if PA will still not give an update about the awakening ) then i guess its time to Change a class and pick Sura.
2021-02-14 08:33
Asia
Dominate
# 3

I just sent an inquiry to pearl abyss about my message hopefully they give an answer if they dont I can assume they just said fuck me and fuck striker nothing else to it honestly

2021-02-14 23:23
America
乙乇O
# 4
let us know if they will message you back
2021-02-15 18:07
Asia
Dominate
# 5

This was my ticket to PA

2021-04-06 23:43
America