200+ hours of online farming 2 lapis lol?
# 1
You guys are taking thebpiss with drop rates again 200 hours and only 2 lapis not a single book ive had all buffs on and oct stone of luck and still nothing. Ive tried multiple areas im max hadum knowledge on all areas. Even tried it with 2 scrolls of drop rate and exp while using T3 still nothing.

You release content we cant even access because you want to milk the game for whats it worth but truth be told your online numbers have dropped over 37% in the last 6 weeks and still continue to drop. Will be crying merges for server before we even reach choas gear. Stop being so tight and increase the drop rate its only a pink shishi ffs 😤

Oh and on a side note your a bunch of hypocrites because on the new year live stream it was promised you were going to make the game not as demanding on time spent yet here we are doing 300+ hours for items that dont drop make sense ??
2021-02-11 08:56
Europe
Flexecute
# 2

Dont worry I have the same problem. Everyday 12h min farming online in Hadum and so far since the new update I got 1 bloody Blazing crystal. 6 Lapis only that it. ...Some of my friends got already 6 blazing crystals. Its not rewarding you as it suppose to...

2021-02-12 08:17
Europe
BigShotXL