PA Neglecting bugged content !!
# 1
Ok so I've had enough now, I'm sure I say this for many of people currently having these issues and nothing is being done about it.

1. Constant disconnection during desart boss, loss of drops

2. Shrines spawning not at peak time only in the hours of unsociable for example sleep time ! Lol??? EU server!! 34567 am ???????

3. KELOP monster the impossible mob to kill for melle class, since it disappears from map after 2 seconds of your laying eyes on it. (Golden crab)

4. Camera spinning around zooming in and out while play hashashin in desart. Not if this is an issue on other classes

5. stupid auto run function delay via mobile, no idea why this was added because is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. It servers no purpose for anyone at all

6. Pots not working after certain instant switch zones while being set on 90% convenience

7. The spawn rate of mobs 1.30 minutes for them to spawn after being killed are you kidding me ????????

8. 40 mins only per day what a joke?? So referring to all these stupid issues imagine how many minutes it takes up of the 40 per day to contend with all this shit !!

Worst content I ever seen !

Might as well quit my day job stay up to early hours sit on portal in desrt staring at my screen just to make sure I dc 300 times at the boss for a shrine to appear and be destroyed within 20 seconds by an idiot 😑

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

2021-01-03 02:55
Europe
Flexecute
# 2
Deffinately all this, and indeed pa is working on it as they say, yet not stated in known issues, no timeframe when it is gonna be fixed. This is taking since start of grand desert. Making a lot of people not being able to get rewards they need to contest.
2021-01-03 05:46
Europe
Nicolas2100
# 3
Totally agree to all of this, seems like Black Desert "Mobile" is more optimized now in PC eventhough its been made for MOBILE ..

The fact that ive spent more than 14Days with a MAJOR bug in Raven is outrageous. A MAJOR bug that is not fixed for a Day is lazyness, i dont know what u call about this 14 days of suffering .. FML
2021-01-03 19:23
Asia
愛NiZEL愛