Rollback
# 1

As this looks like the outage is now 16+ hours and could quite possibly be until Thursday morning when Apple makes updates, there should be a rollback to the previous version. And a progress wipe.  Their inability to not know Apple update timelines is unacceptable. Allowing a portion of their user base to gain an unfair advantage-especially this close to launch - is unacceptable. Having no communication except waiting on Apple is unacceptable. Not good. 

2019-12-17 16:39
America
Planar
# 2
2nd this. They already had this problem before and they still haven’t learned 1 bit unacceptable!
2019-12-17 16:43
Asia
REST0184052
# 3

The truth seems to me quite unfair, I have not been able to play for almost 20 hours, the advantage of my friends is great, now it will be even greater, really, I hope they do something about it, the players in IOS have stayed far behind the rest.

2019-12-17 16:44
Europe
Wyzhan
# 4
They won’t rollback, ever. Name me one massive A rated game where they rolled back? It doesn’t and won’t happen.

Sit tight, this storms nowhere near over. We’re looking at 48-60 hr downtime.
2019-12-17 16:46
America
REST0127620
# 5
Deleted by the writer.
# 6
Deleted by the writer.
# 7
Vz- back in the day where there were subscribers and not whales, games like Everquest and Rift would roll back in the event of issues.
2019-12-17 16:53
America
REST0097576
# 8

@vzwson hard to call this an a rated game when they can't master something tens of thousands of one man shops understand.

I ageee this is egregious and is magnified for being the first post launch scheduled patch.  I am having a hard time even imagining what proper compensation would be for iOS users (especially those who did not or could not swap to android.). Anything that reaches the level,of adequate compensation would immediately be screamed at by android users.  But you should not care.  Do the right thing.

2019-12-17 16:54
America
Ensane
# 9
you guys never saw this coming?
it happens a lot on different games

if you're a gamer, go get both ios and android
2019-12-17 17:21
Asia
Corliss