Totem enhancement
# 1
Hi folks!
I just spent around 700 totems on the try to finally reach level 6 with my totem, but no way. The odds are so astronomically bad and I ended up back in level 3. That's really frustrating. Has any one of you reached level 6 or even higher? How many totems did you have to throw away for this?
2020-12-16 15:34
Europe
Wooo
# 2
Once upon a time time I was at level 4 and gathered enough totems so I decided to try for higher levels, after a good amount of back and forth I reached lvl 5, I should have just stopped there but I got greedy and wanted to try for level 6, that’s a mistake I will forever remember and regret. Why ?? Because it not only failed, but I ended up back at ZERO even when I tried to get back at level 4 where I previously was, that was a sting I felt for days, with all the totems gone it took me days just to gather enough to return to lvl 4 which is where I currently am at. I will not touch those totems until they fix this
2020-12-19 17:08
Europe
ELANON
# 3

I've seen a 7 from someone.  I have a 5 at the moment.

When working on these, always upgrade a spare, and only 1 higher than your main, if you succeed, swap one for the other and only upgrade the new spare.

2020-12-22 07:06
America
Kraggar
# 4
Thanks, Kraggar! That's a valuable advice!
2020-12-25 14:38
Europe
Wooo