Roll back the servers
# 1
Why would you force a platform out when you could roll the servers back to a previous patch? It makes no sense. You guys most likely have no idea when Apple will post it. Are you willing to risk days? 2 days? 5? Think about it. I understand this is the first patch to global release but you need to roll the servers back immediately or shut it all down. It’s a competitive game. If you start now. You can have it running in the morning. Go....
2019-12-17 15:55
America
REST0248391
# 2
They will never rollback. Ever.
2019-12-17 15:56
America
REST0127620
# 3
I agree with this.
I hope the compensation is worth the time lost
I’ve been grinding every free minute I have
And I wouldn’t mind some black stones, maybe a elite weapon and costume would be cool.
But I think it should be the fuse costume so that way it’s not something simplistic like what’s currently in the shop.
2019-12-17 16:03
America
ocult
# 4

Rolling back for the iOS userbase is not going to happen. Too many Android users and a ton of real money spent by them since the maintenance I'm sure.

Unrealistic to think they'll roll back just because the few iOS users will be disadvantaged.

We'll be compensated as stated. So far they threw the kzarka ticket in. Anything else is up to them at this point. If they don't provide anything worth the 11 hours wasted so far plus any more we have to wait, I'm just going to quit.

Why spend more money, pearls, and time with this if they're just going to treat our time like dirt. Take it or leave it? I'll leave it.

2019-12-17 16:12
Asia
REST0166390
# 5

The knew what the problem was ten plus hours ago.  They should have taken the servers offline then and adjusted the server to work with the old iOS client until new one is available.

what they should not have done is just said lol iOS.

2019-12-17 16:15
America
Ensane
# 6
I agree with this totally, the never should have opened the game back up with a good portion of its player base unable to play, roll back the server and compensate everyone, got a competitive game one where people are losing there server standings and their competitive edge Over an issue that effects a good portion of the players. It’s the only way to keep it fair.
2019-12-17 16:19
America
KrakenSkuIIz
# 7

Вообще не понимаю в этом плане разработчиков,так как это по сути нарушает весь баланс,люди фармят и прокачиваются,в то время как я сижу и жду непонятно чего,какая может быть компенсация,10 камней?Спасибо конечно большое,но наверное в тот момент мне мог выпасть эпик!И куда я засуну себе эти 10 камней?

2019-12-17 16:22
Europe
REST0550849