Honest opinion on why the game is dieing
# 1

This game is slowly dieing just because acquiring the best gear/lightsones/relic/especially accesoris/etc. by playing the actual game is nerfed to impossible. Meanwhile they only put the good stuff in Shop. For example: I never could fusion a read Lightstone, with the amount of frags or drops within game, but now they sell 40 red lighstones chests in Shop. Is that ok for you PA and game managers? To make impossible to aquire good gear buy playing the game itself and sell those items in shop ?

Or why Mystical/Abyssal jewlery kinda never drops from bosses nor can be bought with silver/coins from Shakatu, but wait, they sell in shop in ridiculous amounts?

Do you intend this to be a freaking game, ones can actually play and get the best gear or you just want to run a Shop simulator? Dnt you have any decency?

I am amazed how you guys just cant think ouside of the stupid greed mentality. If u just make that the same gear you can easily buy in shop, be acquired with good rates/amounts in game, ppl will actually enjoy your game and those who just want gear very fast will still buy your stuff.

Why is that hard to comprehend that making the BIS stuf available in game by easier means will make it fair for everyone, which will translate in bigger player base thus more revenue if some of them decide to buy from shop if they are just wanting that.

Again, making the bis gear almost impossible to get by playing the actual game but selling in shop, is the most unethical, bussines hurting and frustrating to player way to run a game!! Pls try to understand this!

Best regards

2020-12-09 04:08
Europe
REST1590490
# 2

While you have a point and I do agree with you. You can play this game just fine without spending a single cent, it just takes more time. For me I do spend a little here and there, but not to the levels of the whales do. I enjoy the game so i spend what im confortable with which isnt much.

In time there wont really be a need to spend any money for the average player. I also play on KR and within a week of starting I was in full PEN red gears/relic/sushi  and almost 15K CP. But 15K CP isnt saying much also when the average player in KR has 25K CP.

2020-12-09 10:03
Asia
Skyllaa
# 3

Let me explain it as simple as I could, they don’t care what you, me or anyone say or think, they only think about how much money they can get with the most effective way they can do, that’s called business.

As long as there are people using the shop and buying things out of it they will keep things the way they are, the fewer people buy from the shop the lower the prices will come and you get more items.

For example: When they started they sold 10k boss rush stamps for 30$ now 20k for 30$, if fewer people buy it you will see 50k stamps for 30$ and so on.

For the drop rate, they will never change it because they don’t want you to get things for free fast so you would not think about using the shop.

2020-12-09 21:34
Europe
HeatM