ELEZÄR
# 2
That class good on pvp 1 v 1
2020-11-18 05:06
Asia
LichtX
# 3
Who cares about pvp
I have main paladin , this game is all about farming and war, which paladin is worst on farming and nearly not useful in wars
PA cheated on all old paladin players like me
Nerfed paladin 2 times in past and buffed all other chlasses
And now AM and phan are buffed to highest
I'm f2p and won't change my main as all other paladin players did.

Trying to find another game which doesn't turn your progress to trash
2020-11-18 07:56
America
CR0FT
# 4
Pvp on feild or in arena, if in arena all the super armor and foward guard doesn’t seem to be working according to what it stated there
2020-11-18 09:38
Asia
ELEZÄR
# 5
Each time when all paladins saying that class is not good , someone shows up and says they are good in pvp ,
Oh I tired of hearing this bullshit , pala was good in arena once , now all classes except detroyer (which is completely forgotten by PA) and wind walker are better than pala in arena.
Also I hate to see ppl saying something about pala and they didn't even played with it
i have a 11.4k cp pala main and I'm telling you that pala needs improvement and buff , its useless in pve and as I said its nearly to useless in gvg
2020-11-18 09:54
America
CR0FT
# 6
Lara i just found out that sword of judgement super armor has taken of from arena, i remembered that it was applyed on arena. I think this would be third time pala get nerf.
2020-11-19 01:03
Asia
ELEZÄR
# 7
Sword of judgment nerver had SA in arena as long as I remember in this 9 months.
Pala has 3 SA in arena its enough , but look at these 3 SA damages grab and shield chase has lowest damage compare to other skills andhave SA so its not so effective. Just grab gives advantage for next combo
By the way , as I said before , arena is just 10% or less of this game 60% or more of this game is farming which is horrible for paladin.
Oh and one thing more , it must happened to you that you want to grab but if its not successful , pala does a silly kick which gives opponent to attack .
pA should remove that silly kick
2020-11-19 08:54
America
CR0FT
# 8
Yeah that silly kick
2020-11-22 16:41
Asia
ELEZÄR