WHY MY RNG ITS SOO BAD??!!
# 1
I brought 3 of my friends to play BDM, and all of them complained about the very bad RNG system, I've been playing since 12/12/2019 but never once did Gacha get rare items, my friends are planning to retire and leave this game, I also feel getting fed up, it's only natural that many players of this game retire, RNG kills you! until I run out of words to persuade my friends to keep me playing this game, but if this continues, is it okay for us to also retire and move to another game with a more stable gach system, please PEA, I LOVE THIS GAME, So much time I spent playing this game, when is my turn to get rare items from Gacha ?? !! : '((
2020-11-16 21:10
Asia
Kéyn
# 2
RNG : Good or Bad?

For many people,RNG is great for keeping game unpredictable and fresh. Random number generators are a crucial part of the gameplay in many modern puzzle games,card games,and RPG's and they've been used to good effect in some action and multiplayer games.

RNG can be good. Should every Minecraft world be the same,or should every item you find in Diablo be identical every time you play? RNG offers variety and can keep things fresh
2020-11-16 22:01
Asia
MAXIMO
# 3
rng is broken in this game, my rng is always constant, actually rng should be variable but it's always bad, yavşak bunlar
2021-09-04 02:57
Europe
Richardlory