Pearl Fucking Abbyss Your Product "Fuckin Game" Bullshit Dessert Mobile will dead soon if.........
# 1
1.you not fix the balance systems in ranked arena or ramoness
2.you not fix it from fuckin hacker and bot player
3.you not make RNG (gatcha, enchantment awaken) better
4.you not balancing every class
5.every update patch like poop slowly go out from butt
5.always play the regulations as fuck as you want, you always fucking changes everything like a regulation, drop rate, RNG based what event you give, which mean every event you give to us is fucking bullshit...
6. You not change, you fucking product will dead !

See calpheon asia serve always optimal status, next what? you merger the fucking server? Well your product dead..

Just changes all the bullshit things if you won't that happen...

2020-11-10 13:55
Asia
Saragossa
# 2
Shut up, BDM is a great game.
2020-11-10 16:20
America
Heroftime
# 3

@Heroftime

The game is only good visuals, ignoring RNG because this is a game chance, but the experience of PVP balance is extremely bad. 

PA why not nerf AM, Hashasin ? 

2020-11-10 21:40
Asia
JOHN丨SMITH
# 4
It seems to me they are making slight modifications. They changed charging thrust and put a small stab animation for the bound part of the attack. It also seems like they equalized gladiators shield charge versus paladins shield charge. Only got to play against two yesterday so dont really know. On one match it felt equalized. Where we both shield charge at the same time and I dont get knocked down but pass through each other. So they might be doing small modifications over time to balance out. I only played against the same void knight but there was interaction between us. There are still people using hacks but that is a different problem aside from balancing the classes.
2020-11-11 06:21
America
Valoron
# 5

I agree with Saragossa

2020-11-11 09:44
America
AkumaAshura