You're ridiculous PA
# 1
Lol Jesus PA. I LOVE Y'ALL. I really do. No matter how fucked your patches are. No matter how shit your drop rates are. No matter how much over tuning you guys do. I loved ya, and I played ya game.

BUT JESUS CHRIST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE ATK SPEED / MOVEMENT SPEED hackers!!! Lmao. Holy cow man. Fix it pls! For the millionth time from the millionth customer! Fix. YOUR. GAME!
2020-11-04 12:12
America
Drayar
# 2
I don't think they can. I think they know the ones using the mods and hacks are the one that spend the most money in game. And if they lvled the playing field those people would be pissed because they hate losing.. They will just allow other people to do it. Even though it is clearly against their regulations. Did you have a chance to arena with your gladiator and see the lopsidedness and BS that I have to put up with? Lol. Though I did play against a gladiator that was using mods and hacks. The first lol
2020-11-04 18:59
America
Valoron
# 3
@Valoron
Dude, im starting to agree with you. PA doesn't give a shit about the majority of the customers. Just the whales. It's sad man lol. I have to literally play AM just to stand a chance against all these hackers in ranked arena. Literally this Hashashin has been running rampant for the past 2 weeks or so, just literally using 3-4 skills in 1 knockdown and then still dash away before I even get up lol. I have a Hashashin and its fucking impossible to do that even with animation cancel. Its crazy! I have to literally jump on my AM just to fight him. And when he sees me on my AM he dodges the match cause he knows he can't keep up with my invicibilties. Fucking douch right?!
And yea I have, im getting better at it, its like 6.8k cp rn so im still getting craped on lol. I just leveled my Reaper to 60. They seem fun too haha
2020-11-05 00:50
America
Drayar