It's time we had a serious discussion about AM and Hashashin
# 1
So I've been playing the game for roughly 2 months now. In no way am I F2P or P2W. I'm somewhat in between. I like my grinds yknow. But you know what else I like? PVP!

Now I'm no expert on this game but, it doesn't take an expert to know that AM and Hashashin's are completely and utterly BUSTED.

AM has infinite mobility, invicibility, CC and takes almost 0 skills or gear to smash Arena.

Hashashins' literally have 2 super armor abilities with one of them having 2 charges. Oh and did I mention they also have an invincibility skill? Also, top it off with there insane CD time. You can win 90% of your matching using your right thumb only lol. (I've tried it and yes I've won, 6k CP hashashin as well).

By no means am I complaining, shoot, I myself have been abusing both AM and Hashashins NON STOP LMAO. Both of them being under 7k CP.

All im saying is, how is this allowed in a game where GEAR MEANS EVERYTHING?

And don't sit there and try to tell me "sKiLLs maTtER tOo ". Don't lie to yourself lol. This game is the epiphany of a P2W game.

So again I ask, why is it that these two classes, with little to no gear and little to no skills, allowed to run RAMPANT??? Lol I'll be waiting for responses, until then, I'll take my lil 6k cp having ass to the arena and just stomp everyone until we get nerf'd lol. Thanks 😊
2020-11-02 01:08
America
Drayar
# 2
As a gladiator i have been saying this for a long time. Berserker, archmage, invokers with hacks, void knights as well as paladins need to be balanced out. The reason why paladins is because they can open up with an attack and immediately roll back with a dodge. Then if I try to attack them in the middle of their dodge they shield charge knocking me over. That happens the entire battle. If I shield charge their shield charge overrides ours. Their movements are so fast, effective and powerful combined with mods gladiators don't stand a chance.
2020-11-02 09:34
America
Valoron
# 3
@Valoron
Yo! I've fought you a few times in the Arena! You're the Bouji looking Gladiator lol. My Hashashin and AM is literally sitting at 6.3k cp. And if I recall I've beaten you once or twice with them lol you usually kick my ass but still, how is it that my weak ass CP AM and hashashin able to put up such a good fight and even bested you at least twice? They're busted!
Hope to see you around the Arena more man! You're a beast Gladiator! The best one I've fought as of yet!
2020-11-02 16:04
America
Drayar
# 4
@Drayar
Thanks man. My gladiator is 9987 at lvl 77 with the victory pvp stone at duo. Your stiker is lvl 70 what cp is he at? Damn those games were close. Good matches I got lucky that my charging thrust was able to run up and catch you. I was juggling through hoops to not lose to you. You got good skills too. If you want something difficult to play and rewarding play a gladiator. Rewarding meaning you are the under dog going into a fight but you'll give them hell. Or you're the guy that took a knife to a gun fight but they didn't expect a machete. Lol. They also need to remove hacks and mods to make it fair for everyone. That's the biggest thing that is killing this game.
2020-11-02 20:20
America
Valoron
# 5
@Valoron
Dude I stood no chance hahaha you kicked my ass 4 times in a row! Strikers are kinda meh lol. I'm only playing it because I got a lucky red drop for the main weapon haha. Its sitting at 8100 cp but when I use my pvp stone (not awaken) its at like 7800 cp. Its low lol. But yea dude, ill try it out! I have a gladiator and a berserker!
2020-11-02 22:52
America
Drayar
# 6
That is the Korean game!
We have complained a lot of these 2 classes AM, Hashasin, but they react oddly slowly because they mechanically depend on the Korean version, causing a lot of inhibitions for players for a long time. It was so stress to meet AM, Hasin in rank arena !! no hope
2020-11-04 23:00
Asia
JOHN丨SMITH
# 7
If you want to bring AM for freeze spam, you can. But if you are bringing Hashashin into this, you made a big mistake.

Hashashin is an Assassin, with it's own style. It's pretty unique too, but no way too powerful. It'll come suddenly, move out suddenly, if you couldn't dodge then you are dead anyway. Stop taking your rage here.

If you don't wanna like other classes, let us tell you this,- "you don't like our class, we don't like yours". What class you play? Berserker! We will call for a NERF on Berserk then. Remember, it'll go on both ways.
2020-11-07 07:53
Asia
IVANH0
# 8
@IVANH0

Lmfao i hope you're not talking about me? In what way am I raging? I literally stated in the post that I've been abusing BOTH AM AND HASHASHIN lmfao. I'm not whale, the only way for me to play arena is if I play Hashashin or AM lmao.
I just wanna know why PA is allowing this???
My CP for both toons are like low 7k cp and I'm fucking destroying 95% of the people I match up against. You're saying Hashashins aren't OP? You're dillusional dawg haha.
Quit raging dude, if you're main is a Hashashin, you prob ain't good lol. I fucking suck at arena. Like I blow dicks in arena. But put me on a hashashin or an AM. Ill fucking fight anyone with any CP. No. Fucking. Problem. Lmfao.
2020-11-07 16:15
America
Drayar
# 9
Dude, you are still in a new player base. When i had lv 30 Hashashin at start, i beat down top lv players too. And thought it's overpowered. But this is the "speciality" of this class! And it will never get NERF.

But soon you'll realize, it's not like that. There's a lot of new players in game now, they lv up fast so they lose easy. And they have no idea how to encounter other classes. But when you will PvP against good players of same lv, your Hashashin will go down pretty fast :))) So laugh as long as you can :D :D
2020-11-07 21:33
Asia
IVANH0