gladiator's attacks not working.
# 1
Gladiator's charging thrust is not working again. Shield charge is not stunning oppents. In normal arena I have oppents waiting for me to use it because it has a 10% chance of actually working. I use charging thrust spinning slash combo and I see it connect but no damage gets taken off as they get away. And shield charge which is our, " you are getting to close watch out or you'll get stun" doesn't work against super armor and leaves us totally exposed. Since we have slow animation attacks and long cool downs. Our shield when bombarded with attacks won't let us activate attacks. Not even our Take Down that has super amor can be activated. Even when the oppent is right besides us. They just spam ther buttons attacking over and over and we're there standing like a fool pressing buttons that don't work. Our attacks were working great before the patch. But they are off maybe its desync, hacks or mods. Also since our attack Animations are too slow the oppents using mods or hacks are almost impossible for us to connect against. Please speed up the piercing spear animation and accuracy. It only target oppents moving in a straight line away from us. In arena players are moving everywhere not standing in one place. Thank you for your time. Revamp Gladiator make it I work again.
2020-10-28 05:20
America
Valoron