They dont know about it themselves
# 1
They wrote in game,if it takes longer than wb respawn,aditional reward x1 boss summon scroll or something.means they dont know when apple gona aprove update,if someone says needed 48 h than its bad
2019-12-17 12:53
Europe
REST0139119
# 2
The fault is on Apple side, sometimes it takes hours to approve the update while Android players can play immediately. The update is already done but needs to be approved by Apple. There can be also „stupid“ reasons why Apple rejecting updates. This happend sometimes to us as I worked for different gaming companies. Nevertheless Pearl Abyss has to find a solution as a compensation and also regarding the daily login.
2019-12-17 12:55
Europe
wummeNaizar
# 3
The fault is not on apple’s side. Apple actually reviews updates so every program is not uploading malware and stealing your information. Google does not care.

Apple has a system in place for submitting updates but it has to happen in advance so they can do a proper review.

The developers failed here, not Apple.
2019-12-17 13:18
America
Ensane
# 4
Played and playing a lot of games on iphone more than 10 years,my apple acount shop is empty of games i like,waiting always for new,but first time i see such nonsense what is happenenig,so if there is a policy about updates,i think developers made big mistake by missing to read something,and they really sucked on it ,Europe going to sleep,we will see tomorrow
2019-12-17 13:26
Europe
REST0139119