Drop rate of spoils completely broken in open world
# 1
yet again silent nerf bs for free players from pb I just returned from 5 month brake to check up the update and behold they do it again. I killed 29,000 mobs while questin in open world with all loot buffs active results will be below.

Not only that but dice from event arent even dropping they drop in hadum at a super low rate but in open world there so rare its unbelievable. And you belive we can do 50 laps?? Haha 😄

I remember they did this to us once before and community raged most quit. I even tested an area with increased loot drop of spoils and guess what 0 I mean 0 drops

As you can see from pictures 0 spoils on ground cd timers on pet triggering drops. And only 4 frags of dice for 29k monsters killed are you kidding me?????

Ive ran some other tests and it seem when you exit hadum there is a bug that thinks your still inside hadum making the drop rate in the open world like hadum.

Once I relogged it was back to normal but once I re entered hadum the bug is now in hadum nothing is dropping in hadum just coins every 7.2 mins at 500% exp and knowledge rate, the other loot isn't dropping at all neither is the dice.

So again and ill keep this updated because this is definitely a bug or my patching is messed up.
2020-09-28 13:58
Europe
Flexecute
# 2

Iam agree with u about dice drop rate, its worse than Dice Event before this.

I dont know why PA did this, coz this event supossed to be helping free player...

nothing wrong with Dice Drop rate with 2 events before (Actually 1st dice event is the best), so why they nerf this again ?

2020-09-29 22:31
Asia
Ignasia
# 3
even worse is bsm mode doesnt work in hadum, i tested by relogging out then in with full vial bar and i was back in normal elion...why ?
2020-10-03 19:00
America
V0LT1GE
# 4

its not worth farming anymore, the drop rate is very low.

2020-10-03 20:40
Europe
HeatM
# 5
Bsm in hadum is working or not? Because evertime i activate BSM in hadum and try to re-login my character back to normal mode with full vial..your answer is highly appreciated.
2020-11-17 10:29
Asia
MLcLarin
# 6

For me, the drops in Hadum have become nearly zero. No drops in more than 10 mins with HOT TIME applied. Please do something about this

2021-05-08 08:06
America
Tirtha