Events and IOS
# 1

There were already several grand launch events running, and today was to bring out 4 new seasonal events. These events typically have daily activities that need to be done, all days tend to need to be done in order to achieve the biggest prize possible. If this is truly going to take 2 days to get IOS back up, then something logistically needs to be determined. The server back end code runs the core engine, both IOS and Android share that. So extending the events for 2 days for IOS users is impossible. 

Also, there is the second series of chained purchases that you must make purchases each day (it won't allow you to do all 7 in one day like the first one, its one purchase a day for 7 days). This two day outage is going to break that chain for those who started it. Again, the difficulty here is the store is shared by both IOS and Android, so some back end database magic might have to be done for IOS users.

PA, if you are reading this, you want to be proactive and have a plan in place for each of these. You don't want to go the two days then have the outcry as people realize what has happened. Take the time now to figure out what has to be done, and have the remedy in place for when IOS does come back online.

2019-12-17 12:29
America
Ndala
# 2
Lol @ the idea they read our complaints.....
2019-12-17 12:32
America
REST0097576
# 3
BDM WANT LOSE PLAYERS IOS WANT LOSE CLIENTS XD
2019-12-17 12:45
Europe
REST0124020
# 4
I didn’t realize it but I’m going to lose my grand launch bonus if this keeps up and to think I only needed 5 more points for the grand launch chest :( u could only hope iOS will start functioning properly soon. Not to mention whatever holiday events just started looks like iOS users are going to be losing out on the fun this year should’ve bought an android lol
2019-12-17 12:55
America
REST0311483
# 5
Only possible solution is server rollback. Events, camp progress ep and gear, pets, levels, silver, chain purchases, skill books, Store resets.... will be hard to compensate. So roll back and compensate everybody or transfer iOS players to separate server.
2019-12-17 13:22
Europe
REST0059085