Gladiators
# 1
Playing a gladiator is really fun having to use shield charge to stun plus take down or charging thrust to spinning sword slash. Their shield and evades are really good too on normal arena. But then I play against classes that those abilities don't work on. I don't know if its speed hack but it just seems that gladiators are always at a 50% or lower versus other classes. Where as other classes have a 90% win chance. Everyone already knows that archmage is broken. I personally refuse to play against them in normal arena. Hashashin is the same way because of the 2 abilities they have when they jump. My charging thrust nor my shield charge work against those abilities. They wait until I charging thrust after them then use that ability and drop me on the ground attack, attack then run away. Or they come after me I have to evade, evade, then I shield charge but they use one of those abilities that my stun has has no effect. Void knight win chance is 90% also with ther dark cloud form. There is literally no interaction with them. They surprise attack you, roll back if you got knocked down then they attack. If you didn't get knocked down they cloud form away. And do the same thing making you waste evades if they are bluffing. They can circle around you if they want and just frustrate you. And last but not least is paladins their win %chance is like 70%. Their mobility is really good. Thier attacks are fast. Their shield works well in blocking attacks. Their shield charge over powers gladiators shield charge and knocks us down. My charging thrust has little effect because of there evade and shield chase followed by my shield charge and met with theirs. Their chances of winning are better because they have faster and better attacks and mobility. Where as gladiators will run out of evades. Please take a look at the match ups
2020-09-27 14:29
America
Valoron
# 2
then you need to change your tecnique and tactics patient and timing is a must.i am Striker we fought several times i found out your a bit aggressive try to be patient most of the Gladiator i fought are very patient they don't engage easily. so i study my opponent how they moves and do some effective counter on it mostly player now is very aggressive and in the end its up to the user how they control their class.
2020-09-27 19:46
America
REST0053981
# 3
Actually NoBlood I do pretty well in normal arena against all the other classes with the style I play. Against some classes I have to play more defensive in particularly the paladin match ups. If they are not coming after me the match is literally in their favor. I have to use shield charge to fake them out to make them think im using my charging thrust. Then when they roll back and shield charge then I charging thrust. Against berserkers I got to start off aggressive. If I get the initial take down then I evade evade and look for an opening. Against strikers you got 2 kicks i got to watch out for and the forward guard the gives you super armor. I literally have to curve my charging thrust to go around your spin kick and nail you with a spinning slash and hope that you got knocked back. Then I need to hit you again to knock you down with the follow up that has a 90% chance of working. In our match I hit you with the follow up hit but you did not drop. And well when gladiator are in front of an oppent because their attack just fails to knock them down they are a sitting duck. But yes NoBlood ive enjoyed the battles that we've had which I believe is close to 50/50. The classes stated in the original post is because I have tried different approaches to see what worked. And its not because of one oppent but several consistency from several oppents of the same class.
2020-09-27 22:21
America
Valoron