AM Desert
# 1

Is this game fun anymore when half the people are playing AM?

Arena: Run around, freeze, run around until freeze cd is back, freeze, repeat

Guild wars: freeze after freeze after freeze

Node wars: freeze after freeze after freeze 

Seige wars: do the same thing at a small alley and all you need is a few AM's and you have total control of the alley

I love the game and don't want to leave but this is getting very stressful

Please PA do something about this freeze situation.

2020-09-21 18:21
America
Nassem
# 2
So true! Now it becomes AM Desert Mobile. Dead game
2020-09-21 18:38
Asia
Camb
# 3
Man I would love if they balanced out classes. I can see that they are tweeking here and there but then they release new classes or overhaul one and it doesnt even feel like they play tested it in arena. Like archmage for example! Titans and gladiators win percent chance is like 10% against a good archmage. They have a 90 % win chance in a game where there should not be any favored matches. Titans and gladiators should have the abilities to go up against an archmage with a 50% chance to win. Make cp brackets and normalizing the cp with in the bracket so it becomes more about skill. And it will make it easier to balance out classes. Make the bracket seasonal and when your increasing the games average cp modify the brackets to take into account the modification.
2020-09-21 19:22
America
Valoron
# 4
no matter how good you are in your class there is no way to beat this Archmage anymore no openings with an invincible skill and low cd.since im a Striker this is really tougher we already left behind.
2020-09-22 10:58
America
REST0053981
# 5

Personally you shoudn't expect PA will remove FREEZE. If it's too overpowered, they can nerf it on duratrion, increase cooldown,... or something like that. 

I'm still low level player (so it doesnt matter what i think). But i think if you use speedy build, you can stiil encouter AM. I had a lv 37 char vs lv 60 AM in Arena. I still took out his half HP with just dashing moves (pausing means you are freezed & dead), but he did finished me with just one successful freeze at end. Still almost had him. And please don't take me negetively, i'm new and sharing my opinion.

2020-09-26 07:28
Asia
IVANH0