PLEASE FIX THE DROP RATE SKILL BOOK!!!
# 1
I PLAY FOR 5MONTH AND NEVER REACH LVL 3 SKILL OF RADIANT CHARGE PALADIN.... THE DROP RATE OF SKILL BOOK VERY LOW!!! I PLAY FOR 24/7 DAYS ONLY DIDNT GET LVL 3 SKILL
2020-09-20 01:58
Asia
-
# 2
For me it’s sword of judgement skillbook that has low drop rate, still at lvl 2, and I really need it in pvp :(
2020-09-21 18:42
Asia
Camb
# 3
I hate drop rate of skill book really frustate... Spend time of month never get lvl 3 skill coz the drop rate fvckin crazy
2020-09-25 22:19
Asia
-
# 4

I've played 2 months non stop on my Sorceress and only last night did I finally get all my skills to level TWO. I farmed last night for 10 hours with level 72 goblins blessing (relic altar), 300% hot time, normal combat buff, advanced combat buff, outlaw mode, 5% drop rate increase scroll, trying different areas like centaurs, bassilisks, Nightmare and only managed to get ONE yellow book after 10 hours straight using every buff I can use. It's RIDICULOUS. Newer players are SHAFTED because our skills are so low compared to someone who has been playing since release when yellow books were dropping way more frequently. I caught up in CP to a lot of players (I spent a decent amount of money unfortunately) and managed 9.4kcp on my main but even now I can't compete with a lot of players just simply because #1 Sorc needs a buff and #2 my skills are level 2 compared to their level 5+ skills. PA needs to fix this broken game and broken RNG or I'll be leaving like so many others and spending my money and time elsewhere. 

2020-10-26 19:03
America
Dizazter