Ogre Event discussion
# 1
I must say that I did not like this event at all. Assuming this game is primarily for mobile devices, you should know that spending an hour beating the ogre and spending a thousand potions, plus the lag due to so many players in one place, has caused my high-end phone to burn for an hour. everything. After discussing all of this, finally, only the players with the highest CP will get the top prizes. All the rest of us don't get good rewards, after an hour of real chaos for our phone. The rewards are absurd.

Thanks for your attention.
2020-09-16 14:53
Europe
MrMacario
# 2
Hi greetings to all I'm just wishing for you all to put this to all boss fight because this feels way more like a world boss fight just let us spawn back in the same map as the boss I rather it like this event make it permanent it's good I love the way that could see who kill the boss at least
2020-09-16 20:10
America
Stephen32
# 3
Please make all boss fight like this please please please please please
2020-09-16 20:13
America
Stephen32
# 4
In my server it took a little over an hour, I ended up using all of my free revives, went through a load of potions, couldn’t look away from my screen because the ogre would move around a lot so it’s not like I could do auto and focus on something else, and for what? This was probably the most frustrated I’ve been at an even since I started. It really felt like a middle finger.
2020-09-18 02:46
America
AlysaStrange
# 5

Hey, at least you get to do the fight, it's in the middle of the night where I live so it's not even an option, lol. Great game!

2020-09-19 01:32
America
ChuckyLovesU
# 6
Spending hours on end to not get the item drop you wanted is literally the motto of "MMORPG" culture :) mobile or mainstream
2020-09-20 06:34
America
schincognito