Crying Babies over ARCHMAGE!
# 1
It is Normal for an Archmage to have Greater Skill damage for they are called NUKERS in Mass PVP. Its only NORMAL. It depends on your Gears, Build and Gameplay how to beat them. I am a Paladin but i can beat them. Watch in Youtube and see other classes beat the AM. How about Huntress, Paladin? Will you cry for their damages too? Quit the Game if you still complain about Archmages. Dont NERF those classes AM, Huntress and Paladin for its only NORMAL DAMAGES. Better build your sets and Gameplays to beat them. If you cant, better luck next time!
2020-09-10 23:16
Asia
I喰一Serafyn喰I
# 2

Lemme  guess - AM main?

It's not about the damage of the Archmage that is the problem - its the whole being untouchable thing. Have you ever heard of a frontlining Mage because of her toolkit? Only in BDM. Yes - they are nukers, they are backliners because survivability is supposed to be an issue. There is no question - the AM was overbuffed. Imagine having two invulnerabilities, 1 teleport skill (unique to the AM), tons of CC, a mobility skill that stuns and damages, and the list goes on. Don't get me started with "_______ is also OP" - no other character in this game is as OP as the AM right now.

2020-09-14 17:40
Asia
Kamysylvan
# 3

compared AM and Striker in arena for exemple:

AM:

2 invinsibility 

3 super armor

2 stun, 3 if you count fog after frozen explosion

2 skill which fall

1 teleportation skill

Striker:

1 super amor

2 stun

2 skill which fall

2 front guard so much worse than super armor

1 grap

So i agree with the fact AM need big damage because is mage class but sériously mélée class dont have any compasensation for fights againts her like super armor or invinsibility the balance is completly broken.

2020-09-15 10:25
Europe
Closte