RAMONES ONLY FOR HIGH CP
# 1
I hope devloper make ramoness system like normal arena we are really stress to push ramoness , event we objectiv on point but enemy only use 1 or 2 skills and we died
Ramoness is really impressive and competitive but we dont have any options to get lose if we macht with high cp
Thx regard
2020-09-04 00:49
Asia
-
# 2
Developers are afraid to lose their precious whales and dolphins.. Making the Ramoness like normal arena will make the spenders feel like they are just paying to win ''NOTHING'' so why bother pay at all.. I'm 100% f2p player but I find Ramoness Fun.
2020-09-04 00:59
Asia
xBoOgYMâNx
# 3
9k cap...right it's garbage imo no reason to do it other then dailys and such.
2020-09-04 01:45
America
Pubbish1
# 4
Deleted by the writer.
# 5
/ test /
2020-09-05 08:24
America
REST1140684
# 6
I hope developers understand that the whole point of having ranked arena and ramoness balanced for us players is to make the game overall experience fair, fun, and competitive. It’s OK to have players spend real money to get ahead but should not allow them to abuse the system to a point where F2P players don’t have a chance at all. If that were the case then any F2P players will lose more than half the time. Guarantee. Why? Because it takes longer for them to grind and farm for resources we need to gain CP as opposed to P2W can easily purchase some items or pearls that can help advance without much effort.

Trust me, it is absurdly annoying to go up against people who are over 1000ish or so than your cp - you can barely scratch them whereas they just put out couple abilities and you’re already down to half bar or lower. I get it, I know the feeling - it’s infuriating. It’s very difficult to rank up for me as we speak since I am in the same situation.

The game is great but could be much BETTER. Pearl Abyss, if you guys are listening to the community then please fix the issues as this game has great potential. Any serious players who enjoy this game as a F2P will eventually spend some bit of money if they feel the game is worth it.
2020-09-06 22:31
America
REST1782525
# 7

I am a f2per at 8.3k and with a pvp 20% stone i do just fine in ramoness. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of matches where i get completley wooped and it sucks but i also sit back and realize there are many people who pay alot of money into their accounts and i simply cannot beat them. I have placed top 10% every single month for i cant even count how many months now. 

2020-09-09 11:49
America
Callaway